Ok you gonna have to believe me when I say OT is the most fun degree to ever be studied at a university lol, and I’m not only saying that because the OT committee successfully arranged a free movie night for the health science students at our campus, NO. And it’s not even because everyone that came to watch the movie would agree that they enjoyed every second of it. Oh nO! Lol. OT being fun has nothing to do with that of course. I mean, just because we the only degree to ever do such (as far as I recall), doesn’t mean we awesome, right?Right J
So a few hours just after prac on Tuesday, I had a date with my classmates and the rest of health sciences at the GSB theatre to watch the movie The Intouchables. I’m so glad I went, besides the fact that it was free. I was actually really excited to see what one of my lectures was so excited about. She’s part of the OT committee who arranged movie night and she had been urging us to watch this movie, so after she had arranged it. How could I not go? I loved every bit of it; it’s a different kind of comedy-drama because it helps us look at humor in a very different way and the way this movie goes about creating stereotypes and cliché’s on the big screen is totally fun. So of course it was typical in a sense that it’s taken from the same angle most movies are taken from, where it’s the same cliché’ of two different people, from two different worlds meeting. And through experimenting and doing something outside the norm, they both get to experience life in a way different to most average people. But trust me, if you’re the kind of person who finds beauty at the site of the ocean you gonna love this movie because it reassures us that it is in actual fact the priceless moments that bring about fulfillment and purpose to the soul of one. So please check it out, it’s awesome! Stereotypes and cliché’s were never this fun J

No comments:
Post a Comment