Sunday, 25 August 2013

I Am A Human Being


I chose to upload this video because it such a powerful reminder of whom I always thrive to be, it reminds me of a person or rather the human being I should be. Now this is more into my personal space, outside academics and more into another part of what makes Nthabiseng J
I try to live my life as a Christian, but it gets hard sometimes because of many terrible things that happen around you and the things that get done to you or even to the people you love. It’s like sometimes life gets so arrogant enough to remind you that you actually have little control over what happens to you, and that the rest is actually controlled by powers greater than you. Now I believe that whole heartedly. But I also believe that God created in us will power and a mind far greater than we dare to explore. And that’s why we sometimes find ourselves failing to fathom the simplicity of living life, and that things such as love, laughter and forgiveness are the source of liberation. And that life is not about what's to be but rather about what is at that moment. So as long as I remember the beautiful message that Dr Maya Angelou teaches me in this video. I should never look at another human and judge because I too possess the same traits whether bad or good.  And just because I choose the later, I still need to remember that we all created by that 1 person I chose to praise, it’s a hard fact to try and grasp, but it’s true.

No comments:

Post a Comment